Tuesday, July 21, 2009

25 Weeks

Sorry I have not posted lately I have been a little busy getting my classroom together. I cannot believe that I am already 25 weeks pregnant! Time sure is flying by.....only 15 weeks to go!

Brady is doing great and he is continuing to become more active day by day! Jake and I have really enjoyed watching him move around in my belly. Mom, Jake, and I went to register the other day for all of Brady's stuff and I must say that it was a very long but fun day. We are registered at babiesrus and at target. We hope that everyone is doing well and that you continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and continue to pray that Brady is growing stronger and healthier day by day.

Registry Links:
BABIES R US:

http://www.toysrus.com/ControllerServlet?target=viewDetails&operation=authenticate_user&registryNumber=99302962&from=registrySearch

TARGET:

http://www.target.com/registry/baby/2GQ7XTAMY7AJZ


I will post pictures of my belly again soon!

Love
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment