I am 10 weeks pregnant and I have to say I really have not felt too bad. However, I feel like I could eat all the time! If you would like to read more about the pregnancy refer to my March post it has more details.
We want to thank everyone for all the love and support you have given us during this special time and we cannot wait for everyone to meet our little bundle of joy November 3rd! Please continue to pray for a healthy baby and an easy pregnancy.
Love,
Jake and Jill

I am so excited. I cannot wait to be an aunt.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! I had no idea, but I'm so excited for you. You'll be a great mom! (And Jake will be a great dad!)
ReplyDeleteOk, what rock have I been under?!?!
ReplyDeleteYIPPEE SKIPPEE! Our babies will grow up together! :) (Our due date is November 25th).
I can't wait to hear all about it. Y'all let us know if you need ANYTHING!
And, from experience this time around, be so thankful for those days of not feeling sick. I wasn't sick at all with Saralynn and haven't been physically sick this time around either, but good grief- nausea ALL DAY. It's all worth it in the end when we hold our precious gifts, though!
Praying with you,
Mary Beth and Clan
Congratulations! This is awesome news, though I am very sorry to have heard about Jake's grandfather :(
ReplyDeleteCome see my blog when you get a chance!
http://valerie-faraway.blogspot.com