I go back to the doctor on May 20th for my 16 week appointment and at that appointment we will hear the heartbeat again using the doppler and I will get more blood work to make sure that the baby is okay. Then, I will go back again two weeks later to see the baby and hopefully determine if the baby is a boy or a girl. At this appointment Brett with also look at the babies brain, heart, and digestive system to make sure everything looks great. Isn't technology amazing?
Everything is going great with mommy and baby. I still have not had any sickness and have felt great. Please continue to pray with Jake and I that everything goes smoothly with this pregnancy and that the baby stays strong and healthy!
With love,
Jill
P.S. I hope to get pictures of my small belly and pictures from our nine week ultrasound up tonight. I am trying to get my information off of the pictures now so we can post them.

You talking about Brett Bowie? I love him! He was my doctor before I moved out here to CA- he's a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteI hope things continue going well!
Yeah Brett Bowie. He is a great guy and a great doctor. We have been friends with him and his family forever.
ReplyDeletejill.... we are so excited for you guys and so thankful that you have not been sick! that is a huge blessing. we love you and can't wait to meet that sweet baby! praying for you!
ReplyDeletelove,
great aunt carmen