Friday, May 29, 2009

17 Weeks

Well I am now 17 weeks pregnant and I still feel great! Sorry it has taken me so long to update but we have been super busy. I went to the doctor last week for my 16 week appointment and the baby's heartbeat sounded great. The doctor said that everything looks great. We also found out that we are going back to the doctor on June 2nd to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! Jake and I will be happy with either way and we are so excited to be able to see our baby again.

I felt the baby move for the first time when I was 15 weeks pregnant and now I think the baby is enjoying playing around in my belly, because he/she moves all the time. I am starting to wonder if the baby will be that active when he/she gets here.

Anyways I will post again next week. Continue to pray for us and the baby and that the pregnancy will continue to go smoothly. We also ask that you pray that our house will sell quick so that we can have a bigger house by the time we meet our bundle of joy.

With love,
Jill

P.S. for the family and friends who have not heard the news I will be teaching Pre-K next year at Franklin Forest. God is amazing to provide me with such a wonderful job and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment